Is he really that bad, seriously? At the beginning of last season before he
got injured he was excellent. Was also excellent against a very good West Brom
team when he came on. Derby away first-leg of the playoffs again very good.
Storm in a teacup?
Nick
    On Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 11:52:03 AM EDT, David Smail