Hi
As you know, I am a shrink.
I adjudicate in committees assessing how dangerous and ill a patient is. Is it
possible to release him?
The hospital is represented by the attending shrink and his junior side-kick.
They pointed out to a complete greenhorn; 'You'll love him, he's from Leeds.'
So I played my phone jingle of MOT. It turned out both his Dad and I were at
LGS in the same class. David asked me to mentor him. I rarely do this, but I
agreed, and we set a date to phone and set up a timetable.
That day, David was run over. He had a two-year lingering death- paralyzed and
mute.
The BOOK OF DAVID is 'as if' we are chatting. Of course, I mention LUFC and
Bielsa; read the book to see the relevance. I aim the book at someone curious,
open-minded and thinks humanity is sacrosanct.
At this stage of the game I need reviewers. I'd be happy to send you a free
review copy in the format you prefer: https://reviewperks.com/bod.md

Michael