From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of David Smail
<dsm...@dsmail.plus.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:26:46 PM
To: 'Nicholas Armit' <arm...@yahoo.com>; ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com
<ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Arse in the 3rd Round!

It’s true, but I think we could withstand a narrow defeat and a pat on the back
for a gutsy performance playing away against a Premiership outfit.  That would
be my preferred outcome and then back to the “serious” business.

I expect MB to field a strong team though, perhaps hoping for a serious test of
where we stand. Arsenal have Cup pedigree and it’s all they have left this
season probably, so they’ll be strong.

Dave