The invite link is invalid

From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of john
<j...@boocock.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 12:47:25 AM
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] WhatsApp Group

Thanks to Oystein we now have a leedslist WhatsApp group. You can join it
at:https://chat.whatsapp.com/EsgUY4iIJz5Ens822bottCIt could be quite good for
late own goals and stuff :-)Betty
-------- Original message --------From: Robert Heath <heathpalai...@gmail.com>
Date: 30/12/2019  13:53  (GMT+00:00) To: Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk> Cc: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Brum I was walking around Rome with family. I asked my son
(who is never notglancing at his phone) to keep me abreast of events.
Updateswere...........2-1 up...........they've equalised...........it's 3-2
now.Then we got to the station for our train and I said "It should be
overnow"...........let me check...........it's 4-4! What?! Is it
allover?............errr, no it's about 5 mins into injury time - oh,
we'vescored! It's 5-4! Great, who scored? Err..........Harding. What?! Are
yousure it was us who scored? Errr...........Harding own goal!How do we stand
it???!!!On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 10:09 AM Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk> wrote:> I had to stop watching on pc just as
brum scored  to make it  2-2 to pick> up a rental van, switched to mobile and
just saw Bill score as I went into> the rental office, commiserate with arse
fan behind the desk, turned it off> to fill in paperwork, saw it was 4-4 as I
got in van very pissed off.> Didn't see the final result til I got to traffic
light, but wasn't really> 100% sure as I didn't have my reading glasses on.
Happy days.>> Sent from my Mobile.>> ________________________________> From:
Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Tim Whelan> via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org>> Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 11:31:10 PM> To: leeds
list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>> Subject: Re: [LU] Brum>> While the game was on I
was travelling back from spending Christmas week> with my mum, and once I was
back I thought I might as well avoid the score> until I saw the highlights on
Quest. Can you just imagine intensity of> having that roller-coaster condensed
into a couple of minutes without> knowing the result?> I was sitting head in
hands when the showed their very late equaliser to> make it 4-4, thinking we'd
thrown it away again, then...hang on, they're> showing another Leeds attack...>
    On Sunday, 29 December 2019, 17:13:28 GMT, nat...@sky.com <>
nat...@sky.com> wrote:>>  Still buzzing What a gameAll our faults on show -
cant defend corners> crosses or set pieces but also all our strengths,
resilience,  heart and> spirit and the ability to,find a way Tremendous game
for excitement> Other results better then we could have hoped,  shock,defeat
for west> brom, Sheffield wed, Preston and to an extent Bristol> Top of league
at the end of the decade- according to a mate we have done> that every decade
since the 80s ?> Dave>> Sent from Sky Yahoo Mail on Android>