Gutted.

Thank fuck I missed that but watched on t’web.

Too many players making basic mistakes and a poor team selection from Bielsa
playing Douglas instead of Allioski. Douglas just can’t defend and we were
lucky not to concede a couple as he was skinned as if he wasn’t there.

Up front Bamford was terrible, he squanders chance after chance and with no
Eddie on the bench where’s the plan B?

Dallas didn’t do a thing and he’s not a midfielder and I would reinstate him at
right wing back. Ayling’s distribution today was awful and when you couple that
with terrible defensive displays against Brum ( forget the fucking goal) the
fact he was up for player of the month is a joke.

Costa is a complete luxury. Yes we see glimpses and nice touches now and again
but that’s not fucking good enough, he needs to show some consistency.

Harrison gave us another Arsenal performance - excellent first half then
nothing second. I’d consider taking him off at half time in games.

We spent most of the first half passing square balls from Cooper to White to
Douglas, great for possession stars but fuck all use in trying to win a game.

And finally, what the fuck was Kiko doing for the goal? Yes he’s had a better
season but he’s still a fucking liability and his indecision at corners means
we look like conceding every time.

Some big decisions now for Bielsa and the board. We need another striker as a
priority for me.

Kiko - 3.
Ayling - 4
Douglas -2
Cooper - 7
White - 7
Dallas - 2
Philips - 7
Klich - 5
Costa - 4
Bamford - 4
Harrison - 6

Subs;

Allioski - didn’t have the impact he usually does and their first goal was a
break down the right , he was nowhere

Stevens - he didn’t do owt but I like the look of this lad. Quick and good
control.

Hernandez - good to see him back but he was unable to change the game

Got to take my daughter and her friends out now for her 13th birthday - I’m
going to be a right barrel of laughs. More vino garçon !

Fucking Leeds !