Sorry  guys, but I think I might be the hoodoo here.

My last 5 home games have been.  Wigan, Derby (PO), Swansea, Blackburn and
Sheff Wed.
Not a great record.

FWIW I thought the crowd were with them for 65 mins before the nerves started
to show, and you have to say they have good reason to get nervous!

I thought Bielsa's subsitutions were a bit odd, in that I'd have taken Costa
off for Alioski.  Douglas may lack a bit of pace, but his positional sense and
decisions on when to go in and challenge are much better IMO.  Why not keep it
a bit more secure on the left and try Harrison on the right, where he had some
success v Arsenal?

Costa and Bamford are 2 that have just not done it often enough.  Giving the
ball to Costa is as good as giving it away 4 times out of 5, and there are just
too many things  that Bamford cannot do (including put the ball in the net) to
make up for his hard work alone.

The thinness (sic) of the squad doesn't do Bielsa any favours though.  Only 2
people injured on Saturday, and we were relying on the completely untried
Stevens to come on and turn the game.  A squad should be able to cope with 2
players missing from any department and 3-4 out in total and still have strong
options.  Shackleton may be back on the bench, but won't be up to speed. Nor
will Roberts or Forshaw to play a meaningful part for some time

Is even Bielsa coming round to thinking he needs a couple of players?  I think
we need 3 or 4.  Striker, No 10 and put Hernandez back on the right, Centre
Back and Defensive midfielder if Forshaw is not back in time for the Millwall
game.

If the management are going to get anyone in, then they have to show a bit more
acumen in wheeling and dealing then they or the previous lot have been able to
do up to now.  All they seem to be able to sign with regularity is players
under 20, with no first team experience.

KOT.

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.