Agree, sometimes the obsession with a holding midfielder is frustrating. If
you’ve got legs in midfield then they can all get round the pitch and put the
tackles in. I think Philips has improved as a player but in certain games I
think he struggles against pace. Also I think his set pieces are totally
overrated.

I’m looking forward to see how we do without him. Please don’t play Dallas
there though !