I thought some of his forward runs were great and that seems to be an area of
his game that he has improved but for pure defending, he's not doing at the
moment. The first goal was shocking although I also think Kiko should have been
on it
    On Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 08:44:29 GMT, Nick <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk>