Yeah obviously I know that. I did say it was just a glimmer!

But looking at it optimistically..........there were something weird going
on at that Wigan game. Somehow, we were going to lose that, just like we
did last year, no matter how impossible those outcomes were. (That's why I
said: we don't have to play fucking Wigan again!) And yeah I know we have
failed to beat many other teams we should have crushed. But we are
definitely going to dominate all those games,and, if Bielsa, and the Law of
Averages, are right, at some point we are going to start getting a bit of
good luck to balance all the recent bad luck in front of goal.

(Incidentally, I just read a computer prediction made AFTER yesterday's
result which has us WINNIING the league by 1 point.)