Thought it was another very professional performance. Ayling’s goal was
amazing, Harrison, Berardi and white all very good. We restricted them to a few
long range shots and hopefully Bamford will take a lot of confidence from
breaking his scoring drought.On and on!

        Get Outlook for iOS

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 5:38 PM +0000, "John Boocock" <j...@boocock.net> wrote:

Well. What can I say. Beradi is suspect, Pablo was off the boil but even
with the dog botherers shitting them sens about next season we were
still the team that should be top of the league.

I particularly like the young French lad between the sticks. He's young
he's raw but he might just be the thing.

Anyone fancy a few jars in the Teesdale Hotel tonight? :-)

Betty