Yeah I was surprised that the Scotland "disgrace" incident didn't come up,
but apart from that it was the usual litany of Dirty Leeds and racist/NF
Leeds, and when they did focus on Billy it was the Sunderland defeat, the
Wembley sending off, the Dave Mackay clash. No mention of his incredible
record of scoring winning goals in semifinals (6 times, I believe) or
indeed anything about what made him such a special player apart from
tenacity and determination.

I did like the stuff about Albert though, and I'd never heard that quote
before about how Billy sorted out those who abused Albert.