One very strange game - first half where we reversed polarity, meaning we had
minimal possession, but were leading despite getting the run around at times,
as opposed to Cardiff and 70% possession but wouldn’t have scored even if the
game was still going on now.

Second half - humiliated them tactically and physically. What a weird half
Alioski had, started brilliantly with a goal, then scuffed shots, terrible
crosses, dire passes, but his energy, that was pivotal. As for Hernandez - I
doubt he’s had such an influential 30 minute cameo ever - great decision by
Tubby Bielsa, who’s clearly missed the training ground :-)

I thought White was immense today, and he bossed that surly pillock he was up
against - Mitrovic will surely get a suspension for his stupidity?

Despite Bamford’s goal, which was very classy, he had a woeful first half, but
whether the ice-pack on his knee was mere window-dressing to mask his
substitution I don’t know. After Philips’ cock-up last week I’m keeping a
closer eye on him - he does make some very dodgy passes way too close to goal
(McLaren said he wasn’t an Ingerland player yet - thank you Captain Obvious!).
Nice to see Douglas back too.

So, could it be, that we are not going to take the difficult path, or would
that just not be the Leeds way? Whatever, when Harrison scored I could finally
enjoy it, and doesn’t the league table look nice tonight?

For anyone listening on Sky, just how irritating is Steve McLaren? He seems to
have forgotten his own sorry managerial record. Smarminess personified!

Right, beer!