Now that was worth a tenner.

Seeing a left back at left back, and Alioski in front of Douglas, was very much
a good thing in my eyes. And a desire to go forward as often as possible and,
joy upon joy, to play corners into the penalty area - all good! A shaky first
15 minutes though, it could have been 2 apiece, but once we’d got going we were
excellent value for the win. Phillips’s goal was a cracker - LUTV reported it
was apparently our first direct goal from a free kick since 2017? Is that true?

Even Bamford looked vaguely threatening too - maybe he just needs matches? All
good though.

MOT

Sent from my iPad