Now that we’re in the same division as Manchester again, I’m just wondering
if there’s much to dislike about them anymore.

None of their players raise my hackles, Marcus Rashford is positively a
National Treasure, and the Baby-Faced Assassin is pretty likeable too.

Maybe I need some motivation.

Here’s a Pathé Newsreel from 1951:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0XLwBgf3k

It’s not the 4-0 scoreline, we’re Second Division to their First after all
***, no, it’s the Pathé commentary, it thoroughly winds me up.

Is it too late to write to them and complain?

*** Although I would expect Richard Walker to come down heavily on the
goalkeeping, own goal for the first, handling error maybe for the second.

The poor defending from corners seems to be an LU tradition, and I can’t
tell if John Charles is involved. If he is, I don’t recognise him, and I’d
like to think if he was playing, he’d help keep the score down.

John