I thought he looked like a championship player playing for England. I’ve heard
lots of arguments about him playing in the wrong formation and wrong position
but good footballers make things happen wherever they play. Philips lack of
pace and acceleration mean he will always struggle at a higher level.
There were others in that England team though that were equally as bad.
It was bloody awful to watch.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone