there were always going to be bumps in the road…interesting that we have
Rodrigo and Phillips missing (down the heart of the team)…looking forward to
getting Llorente in the side, to see what he has to offer…then there appears to
be a problem brewing between Pablo and MB, which could do with being sorted.

There’s been two close calls - Bamford’s offside and Pablo hitting the bar
(Leicester) - which would have pulled us level…it really is tiny margins
(especially when you consider Costa’s deflection as well)…we’re feeling our
way, on balance doing OK, with much hope for better to come.

Nick