From: Øystein Bjøndal Lund <le...@lundfamilia.com>
Sent: Sat, Dec 5, 2020 5:34 pm
Subject: [LU] Chelsea away

This must be my first ever Saturday night 8pm (UK time) game of footy!
Chelsea away would always be a tough one, but a good start showed we could do
it half way there. However, Leeds were one size too small tonight, and all the
if's and but's will never change the result. At the end of the day I can say
nothing about the result, though the goal difference once again only tell part
of the story.
Comparing transfer fees and salaries, and looking at the statistics, there is
absolutely no reason to slag anybody off, or not be proud of the lads!
Soon we will win again, even so in London, mind.
We are here for the long term, and Bielsa nominated for FIFA coach of the year
award should be cheered by the UK press instead of slagged off. It says it all,
6 players in the starting line-up tonight was at the club when Bielsa arrived,
if I am not wrong, more 2 came in when we where in the championship? This award
should not go to the coach with greatest success, but the coach who added most
to his players. Before the season, all but Leeds supporters and staff would say
we would need to substitute almost the entire squad to survive in the
Premiership..
I am proud to be WHITE, me!

Dorigo's Right Buttock...