Hard to rate Meslier. He was certainly brave, mentally as well as
physically, to keep coming for those crosses...........and he dealt with
them pretty well. And he made some good saves. But his distribution was
very poor.

I believe Bielsa's plan is that if the other team press high enough that he
can't play it out short, he is supposed to chip the ball to an open player
in the midfield area. Now maybe the problem was not Meslier...........maybe
Burnley, knowing this, were doing a great job at covering every player in
that area who was trying to get open.........but the fact was that just
about every one of his medium to long passes went to them.

BTW...........going back to the new plan of having Meslier go for every
ball at corners..........I have always thought that this is the obvious
thing to happen. You've got one tall lad in there who *is allowed to use
their hands! *Just get out there and catch the bloody thing!