Thinking a bit more about this - I know, I can’t help myself - but those 4
outfield players (Bamford, Klich, Ayling & Dallas) are the runners of the team
- its engine…we had no forward momentum yesterday - I guess it proves that the
squad is thin and that we can’t have it both ways…they all needed a rest (I’m
sure he would have rested Philips as well had he not been already booked in for
his rest, next game) but that is what happens when they’re all off together.

Nick