Guy was a joyful imp. Permanently cheerful, despite his numerous physical
discomforts. A true inspiration.

As a `dam noob, in the raw old pre-Airbnb days, he helpfully located a good
hotel for me to book. Only on arrival did we discover it was right on the
main drag in the red light district. The place was immaculate, with a great
view ;-) I couldn't wait to thank him when we met to sink a few gorgeous
beers in some amazing bars. I've been in love with the place ever since.

Thanks Guy, it was a privilege to know you.

RIP mate.

--
+44 7905 311 352
   ni...@mindbrix.co.uk