Just seen that Radz has sold 22% of the club to the 49ers for £50m - not bad
considering he bought the whole 100% for only £45m a few years ago , around a
x5 increase,  so well done to him.  I know he has spent much more than his
original investment but it proves what us fans were saying ages ago, that of
all the clubs in England we were the one with most potential for growth and the
best for making money out of if managed properly Hopefully this investment will
help us keep our identity whilst improving on the pitch rather than some
billionaires plaything
Talking about " managed properly  " , I am laughing at Lampard's sacking !