...thought last night's game was going to be very sticky and was only hoping,
optimistically, for a score draw.

Palace were very poor and we could have scored 4 or 5 or 6 on a different
evening.  Still, two was good enough!

Ten wins from our first 22 games and a Goal Difference of 0.  Cannot ask for
more than that and on the higher end of all expectations at the start of this
season.  I hope we don't coast into the end of the season and keep pushing out
good performances.  I know we'll lose a few but we are likely to win as many,
if not more.

Only two draws in the first 22 games.  Any real ideas why?  Is the proportion
of Premier League draws this season historically on the low side?

James.