Good points.
    On Wednesday, 10 March 2021, 12:37:12 GMT, alan.edgar--- via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 > That's 3 goals in the last 12 matches for Bamford and I'd be tempted to give
 > Roberts a go up front.
>I fervently hope (and believe) Bielsa disagrees.

You're obviously in the Roberts is championship and shouldn't be playing which
is fine because to be honest he's done little to prove you wrong however I can
see a good player waiting for the chance and he took his 'goal' very well the
other night and I feel he needs a chance playing in his intended position. He's
quick, good control, good in the air, good shot (ok not always on target yet)
and plays some very clever passes. He'll make it.
> I don't care how well he's done this season that's all in the past. He's
> hardly scored this year and I think we need a goalscorer.
>Every game, by definition, is in the past. Bamford missed a couple of good
>chances but has more than enough credit in the bank.Don't see where you get
>the idea Roberts would finish anywhere near as well as Bamford >has this
>season.

Yeah, you're right, it's pointless arguing for Bamford to be droppeed because
he's banked the goals and can do wrong. Bollox. He's missing chances, easy
chances and he's done this in the past. At this level that will cost you games
and I think just picking him because he scored a lot of goals last year would
be wrong. Obviously he has no competition at the moment cos Bielsa foolishly
believes both Roberts and Rodrigo are no 10s which is just wrong in my eyes.
Rodrigo has played centre forward for Spain FFS !
> I am concerned that Bielsa sees him as a better no 10 than Pablo and feels he
> can start ahead of Rodrigo ?
>Don't be concerned because he doesn't.Rodrigo had been out for 6 games so it
>makes sense to give him half an hour in his first game back with a view to a
>start instead of Roberts on Saturday if Bielsa feels he's come >through OK.

Oh yes, the needs to be eased back in argument. Well, why did Philips not get
eased back in ? He didn't even play in the U-23s whereas Rodrigo did and bagged
a brace. Surely ready for 90 mins.
> Fulham 9 points behind us. Surely we're safe ... aren't we ????
>Yes - 35 points has been enough to stay up in the last 4 seasons and that's
>assuming the incredibly unlikely scenario we get no more points in the last 11
>games.It's not just Fulham who would have to overtake us, there >are another
>six clubs who would have to do so as well.

We are Leeds, anything is possible and we need another couple of wins.

Rest in Peace Guy, and wear your hat!