Can't argue with any of that Dave - that's exactly how it was for us too,
sat in the NE Upper.  To us, as people were more spread out, there seemed
more than 8000 there!

Robert - no recognition of Alioski on the lap of honour.  I don't think
he's actually signed the contract for Galascum has he?

Shame Kalvin's injury kept him away from the lap of honour as well.

Ted H