I hope that most of you listen to "The Phil Hay show" podcast from The
Athletic and know that Phil is in the final stages of recovery from brain
surgery. In his place they have had various guests including Angus Kinnear
and Victor Orta. Last Friday it was Jon Richardson, comedian, avid Leeds
supporter and star of the Dave TV program "Meet the Richardsons". Having
lived in the US for over 40 years I had never heard of him, but enjoyed the
episode so via various nefarious means I watched the first two episodes of
his enjoyable show. It is set in Hebden Bridge, where Guy used to live
before moving to Amsterdam so it made me think of him and how much he would
have enjoyed our success this year.

That's the end of my off season ramblings, ready for England and Kalvin's
next matches and opening day in August.

Tim Greenwood timothy.greenw...@gmail.com