Of the youngsters Drameh looks more ready - so could play right back with Ayling shifted across
Suspect Shack or Dallas at right back is more likely

Matt

------ Original Message ------
From: "Richard Walker via Leedslist" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Cresswell has been rumoured but I don't think he's ready
On Thursday, 16 September 2021, 14:56:13 BST, Mark Tuffey <wiscole...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I suppose Ayling. However, it shouldn't be Kalvin! Don't play our best player and team linchpin out of position.
Cheers
Mark

"Struijk, Robin Koch, Diego Llorente all out of tomorrow's match at
Newcastle. Bielsa still confident he has the resources to cope. Adam
Forshaw should be back in contention next week. #lufc"
https://twitter.com/PhilHay_/status/1438485939987394564?s=20 <https://twitter.com/PhilHay_/status/1438485939987394564?s=20>
So... who's playing next to Cooper?
Ed.