I guess its interesting times for Marcelo and i hope he has the appetite
for the challenge.

Has he been found out? (i fancy he has the wherewithal to fathom suitable
tweaks to plan A whilst maintaining the spirit and passion of the beautiful
game he loves and the world loves too).
Has the upward trajectory, the belief, the desire begun to wane in his
group and can the be reinstilled...is it time to consider a more committed
jaunt at batch 2: the youth the llorentes jameses and firpos and find a new
group to inspire..albeit at a much higher , premier league, altitude?
Wasnt it after his first season that he spoke about it being difficult for
the players to reach the same heights another year.. they magnificently
proved him wrong for those two glorious years.
Anyway, its all speculation, i just hope he remains engaged and with us for
as long as he sees the way.  For me, and i adored the Don and Wilko in
their primes, but Bielsa has been the best of them all.

xx
Nif