We were perfectly happy with Bielsa from the first game. We had a glimpse of
what he was doing. We’ve all been watching football all our lives and will
absolutely judge what’s in front of us.

It makes so much sense now that so many South Americans were getting involved
with us. I feel I’ll be watching Bielsa wherever he goes more closely than I’ll
be watching Leeds.

Sent from my iPhone