We stood in the August 2018 sun mesmerised by football we didn't know was
possible and we felt something again. You reminded us that football can be
beautiful and that a team can be greater than the sum of its parts. Side before
self. And you gave us so much more than football. You took us through a
pandemic and brought us together while we were all apart. You showed us that
integrity and decency matter, in good times and bad. You embraced our fears and
turned our despair into hope and our footballers into heroes. You improved us
all. You restored our pride, gave us joy and created precious memories that
will last a lifetime. And it was beautiful, Marcelo. And it will always be so
very beautiful. Thank you.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: nattan--- via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> Date: 16/04/2022  14:09  (GMT+00:00) To: leeds list
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> Subject: [LU] Bielsa tribute Just seen on Twitter  (
Andrew Haigh) that an unknown an unnamed group of Leeds fans have put a full
page " thank you Marcelo " ad in his local (Rosario) newspaper. A really classy
touch It just shows how his behaviour transcended results and how and why he
will always be loved Very much worth reading the translation- I cant seem to
copy and paste it Dave_______________________________________________Leedslist
mailing listInfo and options:
leedslist-unsubscr...@gn.apc.orgFind us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/leedslist/Rest in Peace Guy, and wear your hat!