I have to concede how average Kristensen has looked at times - Drameh must
think he’ll be in with a chance, because he’s quicker and a better tackler
(albeit rash at times). Kristensen looks the part, and I’m hoping they just
need time to gel.

I was hacked off we only drew yesterday, but it’s another point on the board.
I’m still on the fence re Marsch’s tactics. He talks a good game, and he has
credit in the bank after last season, but he needs to get the fitness levels up
- I know it was hot yesterday but giving maximum effort is a must. When Klich
has come on in both games he’s improved the quality on the pitch, which says
something?

As for Bamford, he seems so fragile - we definitely need a decent forward,
because there is no way Patrick will play more than a third/half the games!

4 points in the bag is ok though - hoping we can compete with Chelsea -
anything from that game will be a plus.