I don’t know what to say any more. The precipitous descent from the joy of
watching football under Bielsa to this type of ham-fisted display, with no
hope, little fight or belief, without even the basics of playing football -
ball-control, good passing and movement, marking, tracking and tackling of
opponents - is really disheartening to see.

Just a case in point - Jack Harrison - when we first signed him on loan he was
lightweight, flashes of brilliance but seriously under-delivering and very much
a “confidence player”…built up and believed in, he became one of the top
deliverers of chances (plus a few goals) in the league, from the left-wing - we
fend off Newcastle’s bid, for what? to ruin his impact by playing him through
the middle and/or down the right. Nonsense.

I’m not really one for chasing managers out - although I do remember singing
“Wilko its time to go” back in the day - but it seems pretty clear to me that
a) JM is out of his depth, and b) our survival last year was at least as much
down to the brilliance of Raphinha rescuing games for us (with cameos from
Joffy etc) as it was down to the coaching team.

Hope disappeared yesterday the minute they equalised - I mean who could know
that marking their big bastard of a centre forward and not allowing a free
header 6 yards out from a corner, was a good idea… - and we never looked like
getting it back. Fulham were tidy, but nowhere near unbeatable - same for
Leicester, really. They just went round us or through us, when they wanted to.

Being a Leeds fan - we had a few glorious years when a different reality was
shown to be possible, but now we’re back to earth with a thump - stings dunnit?

Nick