Credit to the whole team, including Marsch, for that result - that saved his
job!

Cooper’s Bambi impression was, thankfully, just another comedy moment which
didn’t cost us, but that aside a great result.

Gnonto’s cameo was encouraging, Summerville had his best game, and to see them
combining for the second goal, via Bamford, was really positive. And take a bow
Meslier - a giant out there. Nice to enjoy a game.

Sent from my iPad