fantastic result and you certainly can't deny the team spirit and yes I am
still buzzing after yesterday and the Liverpool game.
However, taking a step back I think there's some massive problems with Jessie's
team and tactics. The amount of times in that first half where we tried to play
through a crowded centre and as a result the move repeatedly broke down. To
play that way you have to have magicians who can operate in very tight spaces.
We have no width and you've got Harrison playing as a No 10 through the centre.
It's madness and surely Jessie will have to learn from this. I'm expecting a
different team to start against Spurs but will he adapt these very narrow
tactics which don't work?
So no surprise we were 3-1 down just after half time. Let's be honest, it
should have been 5 or 6. Gnonto came on for Harrison (not Roca) and Bournemouth
started to look slightly tired which opened up the game and gave us a bit of
room to work in. Greenwood came on for the hapless Roca and almost immediately
stuck the ball in the net with a great left foot shot. People talk about Roca's
left foot but he's certainly not done anything like that. Greenwood for me any
day of the week.
The boo boys suddenly turned into cheerleaders and we were on the march. They
crumbled under the pressure and looked out on their feet. Cooper scored from a
corner then the goal of the season as Willy ran the length of the pitch and
played in Jimmy for his 3rd in 3. Absolutely unbelievable.
Scores:
Meisler - 6. One good save but looked all at sea for their first.
Rasmus - 5. All over the place in the first half. Ayling is a better option any
day of the week
Struijk - 7. For me he's our best defender at the moment.
Koch -5. His worst game this season. Really unsure in the first half although
the system makes it difficult for the centre backs when they have the ball.
Bielsa provided options on the wing and Philips just ahead. There's nothing for
them in this system.
Cooper - 6. Good goal but contributed to defensive lapses.
Adams - 7. Great battling performance. Wasn't strong enough for their 3rd.
Roca - 1. This guy is the modern day Mark Aizlewood. Strolls around looking the
part but never actually does anything. The game totally passed him by again
yesterday and the onky surprise was that Marsh left it to 50 mins before
subbing him and not dragging him off at half time like he has done before.
There's one thing for certain, we look a better side without him. He offers
nothing. We've bought a dud I'm afraid.
Harrison - 4. Out of position.
Jimmy - 8. Scored one , made one. Looks comfortable on the ball. Will only get
better. He's a real star. City will buy him in Jan for £60 million.
Rodrigo - 5. One of two moments and converted the pen with ease but he isn't
offering enough as a centre forward.
Aaronson - 7. Worked hard as usual.
Subs:
Gnonto - 8 What a run, what a player Greenwood - 8. Pleased that he scored,
Hopefully can push on but please don't ever play him in midfield with Roca like
against Fulham. Poor lad. Joffy - not on long.

Jessie keeps his job but he needs to have a long look at this game.

    On Sunday, 6 November 2022 at 09:44:58 GMT, Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>