Great summary thanks Dave!
Nick
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 05:26:27 AM EST, nattan--- via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 Being brought up in a scum supporting household I have always hated the blue
c@nts and now they have money I dislike them even  more ( despite a couple of
my best mates being ST holders there) so I wanted us to do something special,
we didn't
Good points , meeting my mates after a long lay off and having a good drink pre
game, Struiks goal, Joffys near miss, Klich chant not being at all interrupted
by their 3rd, Leeds fans in general - stuck with the team till the end, chants
of " you're too fat to play for Leeds" aimed at an amused KP,  the performance
of Meslier and Gnonto,  the fact we only conceded 3.
Bad points the rest of it, beginning the day with an email saying original
train was cancelled,  the billionaire blood money club creating chance after
chance and totally outclassing us.
Really bad bits - giving a goal away with the last kick of the first half when
we thought we would go in at 0 0 , thanks to a gritty performance and
profligate finishing, the ' pass' by cooper that led to their 2nd and winning
goal , game was over after that. Our lack of ability to pass to each other
We expected to be easily beaten and we were , so in a way no harm done and only
2 goals against our GD stat. We need to get a point at Newcastle ( probably
won't) but then the real work starts - we must pick up points and hopefully
quite a few of them , starting next week v west ham, then villa  brentford,
forest, Everton and Southampton ( with scum in the middle) games that will
define our season and show if we are staying up
Let's hope we buy a left back and a centre forward in January and the right o
ed - not Chris wood ffs
Dave Football is back

Rest in Peace Guy, and wear your hat!