An odd game in many ways , for 63 minutes this was two very mediocre teams
playing poorly in awful conditions with a bad ref (" who's the  cockney in the
black?" Sang the crowd )It would have been totally non descript apart from the
goals, but after the introduction of Harrison things changed and for the last
25 mins it was fun and exciting. Overall,  probably 2pts dropped rather than
one gained , and supposedly we have dropped 14 pts when we have gone ahead ( to
be fair last night we did get a point after being behind  as well, so not sure
how stats are calculated)
Nothing of note happened for the first 25mins as teams low on confidence
battled it out, then a moment of brilliance,  Rodrigo flicked a header from a
throw into the path of the impressive Gnonto,  he ran, passed to Summerville,
continued his run into the box where the return pass from Summerville set him
up perfectly to lash home.  Great goal. We then retreated into our shell and
west ham came onto us. Keep it 1-0 till ha,f time was the general consensus,
but just like last week , we blew all the good work by letting them get a spare
man ( sound familiar?) and it ended with Struijk fouling one of them inside the
box, not sure if ref didn't see it or chose to play on ( they missed a sitter
) but we all knew VAR would not be so kind.West ham tosser did some weird run
up and celebrated as if he had done something special. Dickhead.
Second half and within a minute we had totally messed things up, a woeful pass
backwards by aaronson was as bad as coopers last week , and  bang 2 1 down.
Aaronson looked great first few games , especially v Chelsea but he has got
worse and worse,  do lightweight and offering nothing. A spell in the reserves
may help him ? Fans are losing patience.
We did nothing for the next 20mins but then Harrison came on and changed it
all. Good management by Jesse  ? Yes but not necessarily for the right reason,
he may have taken Summerville off to protect him, it was immediately after he
committed an almost red card offence , clattering into one of theirs.  Whatever
the reason it worked, klich came on at the same time for the ineffectual
aaronson.
We came to life and mainly ran them ragged, with at least one scare at our end,
Antonio nearly getting on the end of a cross shot that went just wide. Our goal
was Harrison running through them, feeding Rodrigo who fired home, a good
finish. Rod had another tipped over, cooper had one blocked on the line and
fired the rebound  miles over, then  in the dying seconds Joffy ( on for
another paltry 5 minutes) was brought down,  the free kick was headed back by
cooper to Rodrigo whose excellent header was met by an even better save. So a
draw and a point, not a great result but a point is vital.
As we made our way down the terraces we saw the Klich was surrounded  y the
players, all wearing 43 on their T shirts and his picture on  the front ( klich
with a cigar - great pic) and they gave him a guard of honour,  we sang the "
20 yards or 30yard song" as Klich waved and blew kisses and was very emotional.
 A good send off to a great servant. He started it all off with the first
Bielsa goal v stoke and then started every game for 2 seasons till he was too
drunk to play in   our champions  celebration game at derby. Played really well
for us,  scoring important goals, doing the right amount  of funny 'shit-
housing ' and made the team and the club  better and more fun. His graffiti
mural will remain as his legacy.  Bye bye Klichy and thanks for everything.