I wonder if we do not do three C-H Koch, Cooper & Wober
With Kristensen  and Firpio
Adams Raca
But the top three is a conundrum: Willy, + any two from Rodrigo, Bamford,
Harrison, Sinisterra, Aaronson, Greenwood & Rutter
I never thought that we would be spoiled for choices
We need to be in that position mid-field. Hopefully, by the end of the month,
we will be.

That setup gives us a better, more solid defence-- something that still scares
me senseless.

--Michael

DrĀ  Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist.
Oranit,
ISRAEL

SKYPE: BEDENOGA
PHONE: +972-505-317772
Online CBT ||   Online Consultations
BLOG: Times Of Israel || Quora || Jerusalem Post || MYCYBERTHERAPY BLOG
AMAZON AUTHORS PAGE.