Do you agree Tim ?
To be fair to Roca, I think he's probably had his two best games against
Accrington and Brentford but you could hardly sit back and think that he really
influenced the game. I think he's got a nice but limited left foot. He's quick
to get rid when he gets the ball and usually that's either backwards or poked
on to the wing which probably adds to his forward passes %ge which people on
Twitter like to quote.
His problem is fitness and pace. He rarely completes a game and when we're
looking to deliver good balls into the area Marsch seems to favour young
Greenwood. So we have to ask what is Roca's role in the team. He was touted as
the creative midfielder who will unlock defences with his great passing
ability. I don't think we've seen that and against Brentford he tried two long
passes and both went to the opposition.
Watch him getting back when the opposition is breaking, he's usually the last
one.

I think he's a major weakness in our team and I'm hoping the arrival of the
other yank will dislodge him from the team.
    On Wednesday, 1 February 2023 at 14:19:01 GMT, Tim Whelan via Leedslist