Social media chatter seems to be around Corboran - I think that’d be an
interesting choice.

Not impressed by any of the usual names - Big Sam (god forbid), Gerrard, I’m
not sure I could see Pochetino at Leeds, but he’d be a statement signing. Of
course the club seem pretty organised when replacing managers, so I anticipate
a quick decision.

I am pleased Marsch has gone though - to me there were no signs he could turn
it around - he seemed like a desperate gambler, not understanding why he kept
coming home skint!