Leaving aside any speculation about the new boss, old Skooby has some
tricky calls to make re the lineup for the relegation playoff final on
saturday.

First 2 names on the sheet are the easiest: Meslier and the newly supreme
Ayling. Then............(assuming Cooper is fit) you'd think the deutsch
double act has looked very solid and should be retained, BUT we did concede
2 goals from headers 8 yds out in the middle of the goal. You have to
wonder if Cooper might have stopped one of them. So...........move Wober to
LB? BUT Firpo had his best game for us last time. Is it fair to drop him?
And let's not forget if Firpo's defensive work is sound, he gives us so
much more going forward. But also Strujk is also available. He has had a
bit of a wobble in recent weeks but has been basically solid all season.

In midfield, it is hard to look beyond Yank 1 & 2 + Harrison.

Up front Gnonto, Bamford and, if Sini is fit, who? Again, it would be harsh
and probably stupid to drop our best attacker from the last game, so
Summerville then.

Having said all that, I have a suspicion that Skooby is bound to basically
take a play-it-safe approach which would mean don't change a winning team
(even though it lost!)