Oh dear Dave,
Unfortunately this was my impression from the bits I’ve seen of him on the
box.

To me he did not look like a C.Forward at all.  It seems like we have spent
35M on a wide player who does not yet look first choice.

I was going to suggest is was time to let him and Aaronson loose this
weekend in place of Harrison and Summerville.

Perhaps not!!

KOT