I think the big imponderable is ............what has been going on at Thorp
Arch all week? It seems that Gracia has not been able to start work yet due
to work permit issues (as if Breck-fucking-zit has not caused enough
disaster!) But has he been able to direct Skooby from afar? How much input
and influence has he been able to have? And is such a situation conducive
to any positive changes in performance? Or the opposite?