From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Kevin Lewis via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2023 11:22:43 AM
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Important one today

Not an absolutely must win, but a defeat would make Leeds favourites to go
down IMO.

Given we need at least 4 victories, I have this game down as the 4th
easiest  after Forest, Leicester, Palace at home.
Not winning would mean Leeds have to find a victory from a less likely
source such as one of the away games.

As I write, I’m not sure which players are likely to return, but of all
those possibly coming back, only Bamford would make the starting team,
which would kind of pick itself apart from what would be a choice in the no
10/3rd midfield position. Who is the least crap out of Harrison, Aaronson
and Roca? Some of the others might strengthen the bench which seems to have
had very little impact of late, apart from Gnonto last week, who must
surely start.

KOT

Dave Dowden, a legend, a Totty Twin, a pie man! R.I.P.