I think it’s an elaborate double-bluff, which will see Bamford & Wober
recalled, McKennie given a 1 way fare back to Italy, and maybe an attempt to
play some football. Admittedly the last part of that is a stretch?

In a game which I expected to lose, to see the same capitulation was pretty
unbelievable, as was seeing the same kind of substitutions, which made the team
even worse as per the Palace game. As for Rutter, if you’d told me the local
school had run a competition to give their most useless f*cker a game, I’d
believe it! He is a man with no idea, in a team with no ideas, and looks
utterly lost. Firpo looked like he was feigning injury trying to get off,
Sinisterra is starting to make Paddy look tough, and Rodrigo - well, did he
play?

We may, undeservedly, somehow avoid relegation, but we are bloody awful, and
can’t complain if we do go down. 2 years of mainly miserable football and you
really do wonder what’s the point?

As for Gracia, he must be wondering exactly what kind of professional
footballers he’s working with?

In summary, not our finest hour ;-)

Oh, and how could their first goal stand? Fair enough with the other 5,
but......

Sent from my iPad