Well it doesn't get much worse than that. Forget it was liverpool, we were
playing a team in 8th place who had scored ZERO , NIL , NOT ONE  goals away
from home v bottom half teams this season.  Yet our plan was to sit back and
just let them have the ball, madness. Ok it sort of worked for 30 minutes but
the general feeling was one mistake would cost us the game , we did not realise
the mistake would be the referees, and we all knew this team could not go
90minutes without making lots of mistakes
The first goal, always going to be crucial was a farce, I have heard that the
handball was too far away from the actual goal for VAR to bother . WTF  he hand
balls it , and 3 passes later it is our net - absolutely dreadful decision
Having said that it is like the old joke where someone is moaning 2 of their
goals were offside in a 12-0 defeat.
Once we went behind we had no clue,  our only  bit of joy was when Sinisterra
ro bed their defender and finished with style. Game on we thought, but 2
minutes later it was game off. From that moment on it was just a case of how
many.
We have messed up our GD stats in 3 games with minus 12 ( arse palace and last
night)
Bit like the players I cant be bothered with the rest of the game other than
Summerville came on and looked lively, Forshaw came on and looked lost  ,
Rutter came on and looked like he had never seen a football
Highlight of the evening 2 gobby scouse birds, who thought the whole carriage
wanted to listen to their inane filming of themselves arrived in Manchester to
find their only train home at 12.30am was cancelled- only time i smiled all
night
So desperate times indeed,  somehow,  from somewhere we need at least 5 pts
from our next 3 games or we are down I reckon
The fun times under Bielsa feel a long time ago Dave