Agree entirely John.  The team has gone back to the pre Bielsa years.
Marsch’s system was such that some of the Bielsa spirit was still there.
One iteration and a few signings on and it has all gone, and I’m not sure
the players believe in whatever plan there is. I think it stems from the
fact that Gracia was about 7th choice at the time, and the players kind of
know it.
KoT