That 20 seconds in the second half was Keystone Cops stuff!
    On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 05:28:53 AM EDT, John Lee via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 Javi Gracia - it’s hard to believe his talks can be in any way inspirational -
his press conferences are insipid, pointless exercises which give no confidence
that he knows how to deal with this. I suspect the differing qualities of our
players did come as a shock to him though. All that said, he has managed 3 wins
and 2 draws from his 10 games ‘in charge’, so he’s here until the season end.
There’s zero chance of him being kept on imho, regardless of staying up or
going down. We made that mistake with Marsch!

I still can’t get over Roca’s passing last night - even in a team known for
its’ inability to pass to a white shirt, he was spectacularly awful!