Would you rather be us or NCastle?
We are playing consecutively against football-washed decadents. Chelsea will
get their uppance in full from dallying with Putin's toy boy.
This is not football, its soccer's equivalent of the Harlem Trotters for
suitcase bandits.
The second division seems far less tainted & thank God we are no longer ( &
hopefully never will be) Leeds United States.
There is nowt wrong with West Yorkshire that needs improving. And the German
model of ownership without these vermin work perfectly well.
We go down, -- the first time that the rats stayed on the stinking ship.
--Michael

Dr  Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist.
Oranit,
ISRAEL

SKYPE: BEDENOGA
PHONE: +972-505-317772
Online CBT ||   Online Consultations
BLOG: Times Of Israel || Quora || Jerusalem Post || MYCYBERTHERAPY BLOG
AMAZON AUTHORS PAGE.