> Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 11:24:14 +0100
> From: Robert Heath <heathpalai...@gmail.com>
> To: bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk
> Cc: Leeds leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
> Subject: Re: [LU] Well that’s that then…
>
> Yeah. Brighton (a town which should be obliterated from the map for Crimes
> Against Leeds United) were clearly on the beach last night.

Really ?!
Had they won they would have been 5 pts behind a CL spot with at least a 15
goal advantage on GD and 5 games to play.

A team that who has never played in Europe has a shot at qualifying for the CL,
certainly the Europa League and at the very least the one West Ham are in,
they’ve just beaten Wolves 6-0 and the 4th place team in their last 2 home
games, and they’re OTB !?

I’m no Allardyce fan, but you can bet he’ll be ensuring that the players aren’t
bleating about what other teams are doing and are concentrating on what they
can affect - our own results.

Surely we’ve all watched enough football to know that anything can happen, and
the 21 goals in the 3 games on Sunday are just the latest reminder of that.