Just the sort of result that gives us hope when rationally we look
   pretty doomed …

   Cheers,
   Al

     On 10 May 2023, at 14:36, Robert Heath <heathpalai...@gmail.com>
     wrote:

   I know I know..............stop being so bloody rational!
   If they play such lovely football (and i agree they usually do) and
   have recruited such great players so well (and I agree they have) HOW
   THE FUCK did they manage to lose 5-1 at home to Ever-bloody-ton?!
   On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 1:53 PM Al Edgar via Leedslist
   <[1]leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

      Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 10:12:04 +0100
     From: Robert Heath <[2]heathpalai...@gmail.com>
     To: Alan Edgar <[3]alan.ed...@yahoo.co.uk>
     Cc: [4]leedslist@gn.apc.org
     Subject: Re: [LU] Brighton Rock
     Their aim is obviously to qualify for Europe..........but their
     evidently more important goal is to make sure Leeds United are
     relegated!
     I hate Brighton.
     *****************
     Couldn't disagree more.
     Without Brighton we would not have had the use of the best player in
     the Championship in 2019-20 and who knows where we might now be as a
     result.
     They run their club in exactly the way we should aspire to - a great
     scouting network identifies players no-one has heard of, acquires
     them for peanuts, and then the quality of coaching that they receive
     from the likes of Potter and De Zerbi helps to transform them into
     valuable assets that they can hold onto until such a time as they
     get top dollar for them, whilst playing the sort of football that
     has only been bettered by the top two this season.
     Aesthetically they are just as compelling to watch as peak Bielsa,
     they don't pi$$ 35m up the wall on a striker that none of our 4
     managers since February have decided is worth a start (even in our
     perilous position) and if there was any justice in football, they
     would be contesting the FA Cup Final next month.
     Hating Brighton is like hating football ...
     Dave Dowden, a legend, a Totty Twin, a pie man! R.I.P.