From: MATTHEW GAYNOR via Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
To: n...@6haroldplace.co.uk <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk>; bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: Leeds List 2010 <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sun, May 14, 2023 2:06 pm
Subject: Re: [LU] Twitter & Bamford

I thought Bamford played well as well.  He will play next game as he's
the only one we can aim for upfront in Allardyce's formation.

Think Big Sam should take some responsibility for the penalty - he's
quoted as saying something like;

"I just left it as it was, if Rodrigo had wanted to take it he should
have grabbed the ball"

I suspect Bamford was only on pens as Rodrigo hadnt been starting and if
Big Sam is big into data as he says, he'd know that Bamfords record is
poor from the spot

Matt